Sunday, April 28, 2019

Best Way to Make Money Affiliate Marketing.



I am on a pace to hit 144 articles to my blog in the next 12 months. That’s a rate of just 3 articles per week and if I can average just 50 visitors per article a month I can have 84,000+ unique new visitors a year per 144 posts. If I get those numbers I can direct approximately 2500 to 2600 new prospective members into my list or a free offer as the free membership option at Wealthy Affiliate. From there, my conversions are 12% or higher to paid memberships like Wealthy Affiliates Premium offer which will pay me $23.50 per month or $175 a year on new memberships.







On 2600 leads I stand to make over $7,000 a year on 311 new paying referrals. This is part of why I love you so much. Now say I want more than that I will need to either add more years which is the long route. Add more advertising which in turn builds more relationships and new door stops since every post is like having a new door on the information superhighway we call the Internet. The other way to scale up which is most cost effective is more content.





Read more: Best Way to Make Money Affiliate Marketing.





Get more Home Business Tips and Marketing Ideas at Affiliate 3 Percent News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Anderson Marketing News