Monday, April 30, 2007

What is Blog SPAM?

Hey folks,

I am a professional online marketer, and by professional I mean I play by the law and have mutual respect for other marketers and non marketers. I spend quite a bit of time rejecting Blog SPAM while you may notice that I have posted comments containing links on several post on my blogs.

Here are the rules: If you leave a comment, it must be about my articles, and contain more than just great article. Links must support or add to the value. If they do not support or add to it, you must post that link with a description of the offer after your signature so my readers are not confused and leave my blog to your offer getting a site they did not want to see. You must have the integrity to sign your name, not login to your post and I mean you not some fake name.

Plain and simple, my readers visit for quality information, and when they click comments, they expect to get more information about the topic of the article. If they click a link, it is because they still want to know more, not because they have a sudden desire to buy condoms after reading a story about my children.

Be professional and helpful and I will publish you over and over, be an idiot and I will grow tired and report you myself. Yes that part was for the repeat offenders. Market smarter, randomly posting your links everywhere, will get fewer results than just one targeted link, and a bad reputation ie..SPAMMER gets you time in jails not tons of sales.

Andy Zeus Anderson
http://www.ztcusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Anderson Marketing News