Monday, May 30, 2005

Welcome to AMN

Good morning folks, I trust your week has been productive. As I am writing this Yahoo is having some problems that are keeping me out of my e-mail and since I was out of town for 2 days helping my parents in Ranger Texas while their car was in the shop I am a little behind. Our guest article was written and received a few days ago, but until Yahoo gets this problem resolved it is stuck in my e-mail inbox. I will send an update when it is ready to view.

My new program, which is a blended, two program promotion page is going great. I have had almost daily sign-ups to the program and have one of the fastest growing teams in YPML. With the success and money I am starting to make with this program, we will dwell into YPML in our program review this week and also take a look at the why's and how's of combining or partnering your program promotions.

My family is doing great, although with the pressure I placed on myself to get a program to launch, I felt it was long overdue to re-introduces myself to them. That is part of the reason for our trip to grandma Pam and Grandpa Dale's house in Ranger. I am dedicated to say the least, and I believe that the work I do online can and will provide my family with a better life, but lately I have been obsessed with keeping things growing and building while I am on this recruiting roll. That I have been a virtual zombie to the very people I am doing it for. My wife understands and has been very supportive but my little ones sure were glad to have daddy back the last 2 days.

I know from this weeks eye opener that I missed wrestling with the youngins more than I ever imagined and at some point you need to step back and look at what you value the most in life. I have been very successful in YPML, Reality Networkers, Money Train and SFI for the last 3 months, and in my rush to make sure this winning streak keeps building I was reminded that more important hand all the success you have, is the success you had to begin with.

For me, my success lies in having 3 beautifully children, and a loving and supportive wife, and yes, the baby on the way. Without them I would not have half the motivation to do some of the amazing things I have been able to do in the last few months. My programs have over 80 new recruits combined, with nearly a 70% upgrade rate and have defied all the laws of pay as you go along the way. That's right, I stopped paying a fortune and set out on a task to prove that some of the best promotion tools on the net are free and that success with these programs depends on the individual and not on the the cost of the program.

If you have read the program reviews and the forum feedback the past couple weeks, you have probably noticed that the folks paying a small fortune for lead packs are getting burned and while some people are still saying you get what you paid for and urge the buy mentality I realized while I was counting the money I have made using my free advertising, that the senario didn't add up.

Free leads come from free FFA postings and Free e-e-zine and newsletter sign-ups as well as lead capture pages and safelist member roles, but guess where those paid for leads come from?
So, if the leads you pay for and the leads you get free come from the same sources, how does paying the list owner 40.00 per thousand make them suddenly more reliable? Even the few leads thrown in by marketers, that were generated by paying clients, have already been exhausted, they have been worked to the point that most of those folks are tired of opening e-mails and have already changed their primary contact info, and 90% of the others are marketers looking to sell, not buy. I concentrate on the 5-8% that are truly new and fresh, those just entering the world of network marketing, I do it by showing them eye catching ads, with subject lines they haven't seen before and I offer my personal support and follow through on my offer and make that the primary focus of my ads. People know that no program by itself will make them money, and most can't afford to buy the newest e-book to learn the ropes. I mean, if you have money already, why would you need to do this? The folks with money write and own the products we sell, they have teams of marketers working for them, they don't have to market one thing on their own.

Howard L. Moreland (author of free ad secret), Cory Rudl, Mike Filsame, and the rest of the Guru's write or purchase their next program or e-book, pay a programmer to set up their sales pages, write sample ads and purchase banners. All they have to do after that is to had their products to Click-Bank and start counting the money as it pours in. These guys spend a couple hours a month to write newsletters they put on their auto-responders and we pay all the advertising cost. Ads to these guys are useless, an offer of unlimited wealth gets emptied with the rest of their junk mail, but the person starting out will jump for free training and sign-up as a free member.

Yes I said offer free and they sign-up free and yes at this point you don't get paid a dime. Now, I make money from paid sign-ups like the rest of the marketing world, but 95% of my paid sign-ups were free sign-ups first, but the reason they eventually pay to join is 10% quality programs and 90% upline support. I contact each personally and I give them free tools, resources, training , and all important emotional support. I show my team how to make money, I give them the tools they need to make money, and I show them that they can make money as long as they believe in themselves half as much as I believe in my team. At this point I finally start to show them the real value of the program they joined, I share my results, and I teach them to look at the potential.

It all works in easy steps. You get a free sign-up and most marketers just send sales pitches, and if they pay to join they find themselves on their own. I see a free sign-up as someone with a true interest and desire to make money, but they are looking for someone to show them the way. So I focus my effort to show them how, give them the tools, build their faith, and prove the results and that's when they pay to join. After that the rest is a matter of staying in contact, helping them through the rough times and making sure they keep the faith. Support and training cost nothing and are the best sales pitch money can't buy.

The long winded,
Andy "Zeus" Anderson

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:02 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Anderson Marketing News